Individual hot tubs are located on the lower deck of each Cathedral Cabin. Hot tubs are primarily for adult use. No children under the age of twelve (12) are allowed in the hot tubs. Contamination of the water by misuse will impose a minimum $100 charge to the credit card on file. The Hot Tub Policy will be provided with your Cabin confirmation and again on arrival. Please adhere to the policy to prevent additional charges, and contact management with any questions.
Use Hot Tub At Your Own Risk!
The hot tub is designed and intended for therapy and relaxation. It is NOT a “play pool” or bathtub. The hot tub can be easily contaminated by improper use, which may cause skin irritation and/or infection (and an additional damage fee charge to your account). We have treated the water chemically prior to your arrival. We are not responsible for any adverse reactions you may have either from the chemical treatment or from any bacteria contracted during your stay. A severe health risk is present for small children and pregnant ladies due to high temperatures. Please consult your doctor before use.
- Do not enter the spa without first showering to prevent contamination.
- No children under the age of 12 are allowed in the hot tub.
- Keep the hot tub completed covered when not in use. This prevents contamination and helps maintain temperature control and safety.
- Watch all persons in the hot tub so to prevent possible drowning.
- Anyone with a heart condition or other health issues should consult your doctor before entering the hot tub.
- Do not remove or tamper with the chemical bromine dispenser or filter.
- Do not take food and drinks with you into the hot tub. Food and beverages quickly destroy the pH of the hot tub and cause contamination.
- Do not urinate in the hot tub.
- Do not splash water out of the hot tub. GFCI breakers may trip and shut down the hot tub. If your water levels appear too high or too low, please contact the management ASAP.
- Do not enter the hot tub wearing dirty clothes; this especially includes the swimwear that you had in the lake water.
- Do not use soap or any additives in the hot tub.
- No pets are allowed in the hot tub.
- No smoking is allowed in the hot tub! Nor candles on or around the hot tub.
- If the hot tub water develops a foul odor or is visibly dirty, it has likely been contaminated. Discontinue use and contact management ASAP.
- Do NOT let the water level go below the jets. If water needs to be added, call management first.
IMPROPER USE OF THE HOT TUB WILL RESULT IN AN ADDITIONAL DAMAGE FEE CHARGE